Behaviour Based Safety
Time & Location
About the Event
The course will cover the following areas –
- A Behaviour-Based Safety Approach
- Difference between Traditional & Behavioral–Based Safety
- Behaviour vs. Attitude
- Human Behavior, Knowledge and responsibility vis-a-vis safety performance
- ELEMENTS of Behavior-Based Safety
- Focus on employee behaviours
- Addresses root causes
- Internal enforcement
- Behavioural Analysis
- Positive, communication, feedback, engagement and 360-degree involvement
- Unsafe Acts vs. Unsafe Conditions
- Near misses and Workplace observations
- Safety Performance - Lead Indicators
- Developing a safety culture in the organization that eliminates unsafe behaviours
- Realizing the value of doing things the right way
- Implementation of BBS
Who Should Attend?
The behaviour-based safety Program is for every organization employee who is involved in direct hands-on responsibility and employer who wants to maximize their safety culture.
About The Faculty – Mr. Indranil Ghosh
The real joy of teaching comes only when the teacher falls in Love with himself and his own way of teaching. For Professor Indranil Ghosh, teaching is not only a profession but also a passion. And this perfect blend of passion & profession is the genesis of his Charisma.
With the legacy of 37 years of versatile experience of Power Plant O&M, Training, Engineering, Business Excellence and Energy Management in Tata Power, Adani Power, BSI (British Standard Institutions) and Essar Power, he is now involved in Technical, Managerial and Behavioural training. He has been conducting various Executive Development Programs pan India and abroad. A few times, he was invited to speak on international conferences on varied subjects.
He has rich experience of working in Power Generation Plants (Thermal, Hydro & Bio-gasifier), Electrical Transmission (upto 400kV), Receiving & Distribution system as -
- Site Training Head of a the largest Thermal Power Plant of India
- Electrical Maintenance Head of a large thermal power plant
- Developing two Thermal Power Plant Operators' Training Simulators (OTS) – one 330MW Sub-critical and other 660MW Super-critical
- Developing a state of art Govt. recognised Training Centre
- Engineering of HV/LV Switchyard and power plant electrical auxiliaries
Beside an ace Power Plant Professional, Indranil Ghosh was involved in various employee engagement activities. As a Trainer and catalyst for “Creativity, Innovation & Idea Management”, he has been providing hand holding support to many organizations. One of his prime hobbies is to implant positive energy in people through various interactive and motivational training programs.
Indranil Ghosh, a Fellow of Institution of Engineers (FIE), is a certified Business Excellence Assessor and Lead Auditor of ISO 9001 (QMS), ISO 14001 (EMS), ISO 45001 (OHSMS) and ISO 50001 (EnMS).
He has authored many motivational articles published in various leading magazines and technical papers read in various national conferences. He is also a published author of two 'Self Improvement' books – “10 Feel Good Factors” and “Empower yourself with the power hidden within you” and one educative fiction “Nuggets of Nostalgia”. His books have been translated into many Indian and Foreign languages.
E-certificate will be given on successful completion of the course.
- IndividualINR 1,500+INR 270 GST+INR 44.25 Service feeINR 1,500+INR 270 GST+INR 44.25 Service fee0INR 0