Fri, 11 Jun|
Online Training Program
Best Engineering and modern proactive Maintenance Practices for safe, reliable, compliant and competitive performance
Learn from the Expert
Time & Location
11-Jun-2021, 9:30 am IST – 12-Jun-2021, 5:30 pm IST
Online Training Program
About the Event
The links between maintenance, reliability, availability and the effect of Reliability on Process & Environmental Safety, Production Volumes and Maintenance Costs will become clear.
Upon completion of this program, the participant will be able to:
- Strategize maintenance function of the organization
- Understand about Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM), their definitions and applications;
- Understand how to determine MTBF, MTTF, MTTR, and learn how to use these to determine best maintenance strategies and operating philosophies;
- Find out how plant availability depends on reliability and see how configuration affects the outcome.
- Study different failure distributions and see why these matters?
- Know about number of tools including RCM, RBI, FMECA, IPF, FTA, ETA, so that you know what to use where;
- About failure analysis using RCA techniques;
- Understand Business Process to manage Reliability Improvement and a roadmap to achieve BIC (Best in class) performance.
- Establish the culture of systematic plant maintenance
Who Should Attend?
- Prospective participants, from various industries such as Fertilizers, Cement, Chemical, Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas, Refinery, Power Sector, Detergent Manufacturing and Utility/Infrastructures company, etc., are:
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineers and Managers, Sr. Managers and General Managers of all disciplines (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Civil);
- Rotating and Static Equipment Specialists;
- Maintenance Planning Engineer and Maintenance Supervisors;
- Safety Engineers and Production or Chemical Process Engineers;
- Corrosion & Inspection Engineers, Metallurgy Professionals;
- Project Engineers, Construction Engineers and people involved in Commissioning of Process Plants;
- Senior Leadership Members wishing to implement and drive Best in Class Maintenance Management System based on RCM, FMEA/FMECA methodology to achieve business objectives.
About The Faculty - Mr. Indranil Ghosh
Mr. Indranil Ghosh is an Electrical Engineer, Fellow of the Institution of Engineers (India) and Maintenance, Energy & Safety Management Professional. He has extensive experience in the Operation, Maintenance and Engineering of various power plants. He had served as General Manager (Energy Services) at British Standard Institute (BSI) and Director of a reputed Power Training Institute (Essar Power Learning Center). As General Manager (Energy Services), he was involved in Energy Assessment/Auditing, Training and Business Development.
He has around 40 years of extensive & versatile industrial experience in Operation, Maintenance and Engineering of various plants, Energy Services, Technical & management Training and Safety & Industry Expert in organizations like Tata, Adani and Essar.
Indranil Ghosh is a published author of many books and Technical Papers. These books have been published in various Indian and foreign languages. His latest book named ‘Managing the Invisible Monster’ is a soft technical book on electrical safety, in which he has explained various aspects of safety through storytelling and analogies. His latest book titled “Romance with Risk is Business but Romance with Business is Sustainability” explains the easy methods of adopting a safety & sustainability framework in the Business Strategy. Some more new books are in the pipeline.
E-certificate of participation will be given on successful –
- completion of the course;
- submission of feedback;
- complete payment of course fee
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES: Full access to the event. CANCELLATIONS: Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances. Delegate substitutes are welcome at any time at no extra cost.