Tue, 18 Jan|
Online Training Program
Best Engineering and Modern Proactive Maintenance Practices for Safe, Reliable, Compliant and Competitive Performance
Course Objective: The links between maintenance, reliability, availability and the effect of Reliability on Process & Environmental Safety, Production Volumes and Maintenance Costs will become clear.
Time & Location
18-Jan-2022, 9:30 am – 19-Jan-2022, 5:30 pm
Online Training Program
About the Event
Upon Completion of this program, the participant will be able to:
- Strategise maintenance function of the organization
- Understand about Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM), their definitions and applications;
- Understand how to determine MTBF, MTTF, MTTR, and learn how to use these to determine best maintenance strategies and operating philosophies;
- Find out how plant availability depends on reliability and see how configuration affects the outcome;
- Study different failure distributions and see why these matters?
- Know about number of tools including RCM, RBI, FMECA, IPF, FTA, ETA, so that you know what to use where;
- About failure analysis using RCA techniques;
- Understand Business Process to manage Reliability Improvement and a roadmap to achieve BIC (Best in class) performance.
- Establish the culture of systematic plant maintenance
Who Should Attend?
Prospective participants, from various industries such as Fertilizers, Cement, Chemical, Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas, Refinery, Power Sector, Detergent Manufacturing and Utility/Infrastructures company, etc., are:
- Reliability and Maintenance Engineers and Managers, Sr. Managers and General Managers of all disciplines (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and Civil);
- Rotating and Static Equipment Specialists;
- Maintenance Planning Engineer and Maintenance Supervisors;
- Safety Engineers and Production or Chemical Process Engineers;
- Corrosion & Inspection Engineers, Metallurgy Professionals;
- Project Engineers, Construction Engineers and people involved in Commissioning of Process Plants;
- Senior Leadership Members wishing to implement and drive Best in Class Maintenance Management System based on RCM, FMEA/FMECA methodology to achieve business objectives.
Faculty – Mr. Indranil Ghosh
Mr. Indranil Ghosh is an Electrical Engineer, Fellow of Institution of Engineers (India) and Maintenance, Energy & Safety Management Professional empanelled with various renowned Organizations and Certification Bodies as an assessor for Business Excellence, HR Excellence and Safety & Sustainability.
He has more than 35 years of extensive & versatile industrial experience in Operation, Maintenance and Engineering of various plants, Energy Services, Technical & management Training and Safety & Industry Expert in organizations like Tata, Adani and Essar.
The real joy of teaching comes only when the teacher falls in LOVE with himself and his own way of teaching. For Indranil Ghosh, teaching is not only his profession but also a passion. And this perfect blend of passion & profession is the genesis of his Charisma. That is why, in spite of being an ace Power & Energy Professional, he has been successful in proving himself as a charismatic Management Trainer and a Safety & Sustainability Professional.
Indranil Ghosh is a published author of many books and Technical Papers. These books have been published in various Indian and foreign languages. Some more new books are in the pipeline.
Course Fee includes – ● Participation in the training ● E-certificate of participation upon successful completion of this course, payment of course fee in full and submission of course feedback