Business Sustainability and Performance Improvement through Health, Environment, Fire & Life Safety Assessment
Time & Location
About the Event
- Understanding HSE audit and assessment
- Audit - myths and realities
- Code of practice on occupational health & safety audit
- Requirements of IS 14489, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001
- OH&S Legislation in India
- Extracts from IE rules, NFPA-70E and OSHA
- Key features of Occupational Safety, Health & Working Condition Code 2020
- HSE Management systems
- Process Approach & Risk Based Thinking
- Roles, Responsibilities and Authorities and RACI Chart
- Understanding Fire and Blast in industrial scenario
- Common cases of fire and explosion
- Basics of Fire Safety
- Fire Protection Philosophy
- Principles of Fire load calculation
- Safety Guarding Life, Property & Environment
- Approach towards Safety & Sustainability
- Fire & Life Safety Assessment Guidelines
About The Faculty – Mr. Indranil Ghosh
Mr. Indranil Ghosh is an Electrical Engineer, Fellow of Institution of Engineers (India) and Maintenance, Energy & Safety Management Professional empanelled with various renowned Organizations and Certification Bodies as an assessor for Business Excellence, HR Excellence and Safety & Sustainability.
He has more than 35 years of extensive & versatile industrial experience in Operation, Maintenance and Engineering of various plants, Energy Services, Technical & management Training and Safety & Industry Expert in organizations like Tata, Adani and Essar.
The real joy of teaching comes only when the teacher falls in LOVE with himself and his way of teaching. For Indranil Ghosh, teaching is not only his profession but also a passion. And this perfect blend of passion & profession is the genesis of his Charisma. That is why, despite being an ace Power & Energy Professional, he has been successful in proving himself as a charismatic Management Trainer and a Safety & Sustainability Professional.
Indranil Ghosh is a published author of many books and Technical Papers. These books have been published in various Indian and foreign languages. Some more new books are in the pipeline.
About the book:
“Managing the Invisible Monster” is a book which talks about something which cannot be seen but can serve both a slave as well as master. The author explains the hazards of electricity through story-telling. The protagonist, a fresh engineer from college, joins a power plant to launch his career. He soon discovers that there exists a wide mismatch between knowledge learnt through a degree and the skills expected in the industry.
The book can be purchased at www.lwtcpl.com/shop.
E-certificate of participation will be given on successful –
- completion of the course;
- submission of feedback;
- complete payment of course fee
ENROLL NOW AND GET A COMPLIMENTARY COPY OF THE BOOK
- IndividualINR 10,000+INR 1,800 GSTINR 10,000+INR 1,800 GST0INR 0