Field Instrumentation – Key to improve Process Performance or Plant Performance
Time & Location
About the Event
The course is designed to highlight the requirements of field instruments installation and maintenance for improvement in process performance.
Understand and implement field instrument installation for accurate measurement of the process parameter. Effective operation and maintenance of field instruments to improve process performance.
Control and Instrumentation engineers and managers. Operation engineers
The course will cover the following areas –
- Instrumentation and control philosophy
- Installation standards of field Instruments
- Commissioning of field Instruments
- Operation and maintenance of field instruments
- Concepts of improvement concerning field instruments
- One Case Study
About The Faculty – Mr. Sadanand Ghom
Mr. Sadanand Ghom is retired from Tata Power after serving 36 years in instrumentation and control department. He is graduate in Instrumentation and control from the College of Engineering Pune. He is Lead Auditor of ISO 9001:2015 and assessor of the Tata Business Excellence Model. Erection and commissioning of Instrumentation and control system of 500 MW power plant and DMT chemical plant of Bombay Dyeing.
He was head of Improvement initiatives of Tata Power and Management Representative of ISO 9001:2008.
E-certificate of participation will be given on successful –
- completion of the course;
- submission of feedback;
- complete payment of course fee
- IndividualINR 2,500+INR 450 GSTINR 2,500+INR 450 GST0INR 0