Tue, 10 Nov | Online Training Program
History of Quality Movement
Learn from the expert.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
10-Nov-2020, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm IST
Online Training Program
About the Event
- To provide basic understanding about the history of quality so one can understand from where we have started and where we are today
- To understand the Total Quality Management System concept in a simple way
- To know that Quality now represents a philosophy, a system of methodology and practices
- Quality management is an ongoing commitment to business excellence that addresses all challenges – and engages all individuals – within an organization
The course will cover the following areas –
- What is Quality and what are its dimensions?
- Quality movement in the world
- History from craft manufacturing to six sigma
- Quality movement in Japan and in the world
- Quality Gurus and their work: Deming, Juran, Crossby, Ishikawa, Masaaki Imai, Shingo, Kondo, Ohno
- Overview of 7 basic tools of Quality and 8 waste
- Learn Kaizen and Gemba kaizen
- Understand the Toyota Production System
- Overview of various quality tools
- Overview in TQM, TPM, Lean Manufacturing and 6 Sigma
- Gaining knowledge on quality methodology with its history
- Basic awareness for the day-to-day operation to improve quality culture, higher productivity and effectiveness
- The participant can implement few concepts in day to day work to improve quality in every activity
- Improving quality culture in an organisation
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and supervisors who need a basic understanding of the subject
- Shop floor managers and engineers
- All others interested to know the subject
About the faculty – Harkishan Prajapati
- 44 years of total experience, in a chemical factory as an Engineering Head and a Lead Trainer
- Lead Trainer with experience of 8+ years. Covered 5000+ training days with covering a wide range of soft and functional skill subjects, including training identification, content development, delivery, evaluation and improvement for the complete hierarchy (from workmen and management trainees to senior managers) in whole Learning & Development practice.
- Facilitation, Training and Independent consulting in the areas covering: Operations and maintenance of Chemical Plants, SHE (all safety modules, Hazard and Risk analysis), Quality (5S, Lean, TPM, Kaizen, RCA), and all Soft Skill including supervisory and leadership development
- Worked as Head Engineering for 36 years, in Chemical Complex having turnover of 5000 Cr+ with areas covering Processes, Operation, Engineering, Maintenance, Projects, Materials, Quality, SHE, Productivity, Systems & Procedures, HR with a focus on continual improvement and leading Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrument and Project team.
E-certificate of participation will be given on successful –
- completion of the course;
- submission of feedback;
- complete payment of course fee
- IndividualINR 2,000+INR 360 GSTINR 2,000+INR 360 GST0INR 0