top of page
Tue, 03 Nov|
Online Training Program
Improve the Bottom Line Without Investment in Recent Time
Learn from the expert.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
03-Nov-2020, 9:30 am – 12:30 pm IST
Online Training Program
About the Event
- To provide a basic understanding of how to reduce manufacturing cost and subsequently improve the bottom line without investment
- To use simple tools and techniques which most of the people knows
- To enhance productivity, quality and safety
The course will cover the following areas –
- Excellence in manufacturing to reduce cost – A dream, challenge and reality
- Connect your people with care. Plant seed of ownership, engagement, self-motivation and spirituality
- Improve and beautify the workplace, minimize waste, improve ergonomics and improve output/input
- Enhance excellency, learn improvement tools and problem-solving skill
- Optimize operations, implement debottlenecking, remove non-value activities
- Generate savings through resources and energy
- Control, monitor, measure and sustain
- At least 10% of the investments can be saved
- Reduction in stress and enjoyment at the workplace
- Improve the bottom line, to enhance productivity and optimize resources
- Improve quality, safety, reliability and customer satisfaction
- Develop managers and workforce for excellent work
- Better control of Process and Operation
Who Should Attend?
- Entrepreneurs running small businesses
- Managers and Supervisors
- Shop floor leaders/executives
About the faculty – Harkishan Prajapati
- 44 years of total experience, in a chemical factory as an Engineering Head and a Lead Trainer
- Lead Trainer with experience of 8+ years. Covered 5000+ training days with covering a wide range of soft and functional skill subjects, including training identification, content development, delivery, evaluation and improvement for the complete hierarchy (from workmen and management trainees to senior managers) in whole Learning & Development practice.
- Facilitation, Training and Independent consulting in the areas covering: Operations and maintenance of Chemical Plants, SHE (all safety modules, Hazard and Risk analysis), Quality (5S, Lean, TPM, Kaizen, RCA), and all Soft Skill including supervisory and leadership development
- Worked as Head Engineering for 36 years, in Chemical Complex having turnover of 5000 Cr+ with areas covering Processes, Operation, Engineering, Maintenance, Projects, Materials, Quality, SHE, Productivity, Systems & Procedures, HR with a focus on continual improvement and leading Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrument and Project team.
E-certificate will be given on successful completion of the course.
+₹59.00 service fee
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES: Full access to the event. CANCELLATIONS: Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances. Delegate substitutes are welcome at any time at no extra cost.
+₹59.00 service fee0
bottom of page