Fri, 15 Jul|
Mastering Technical Training and L&D Skills
Learn from the Expert
Time & Location
15-Jul-2022, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST
Navi Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
About the Event
A well-designed Training Program shall bridge the need and the performance gap. Designing a training course and find & develop the trainers require the mixing of a large number of ingredients. The Right Training Cycle shall consist of –
- Understanding participants’ and organizational developmental needs
- Designing a niche program that fulfils these needs
- Setting up appropriate methodology for training delivery
- Evaluation and Competency Development of the Trainers
- Measurement of Efficiency and Effectiveness of Learning and Development Cycle
Mastering Training Skills is about creating champions on the all above-mentioned topics.
The program is designed in such a way that the participants will be able to establish effective Training Systems including Sustainable Strategies, Deployment and Improvement Practices. The participants will also be informed about the best practices and latest techniques in training delivery. They shall be able to discover the 4Ps of training – Purpose & Assessment, Planning & Preparation, Presentation & Facilitation, and Performance & Evaluation.
Meet your Faculty: Mr. INDRANIL GHOSH
The real joy of teaching comes only when the teacher falls in LOVE with himself and his way of teaching. For Indranil Ghosh, teaching is not only his profession but also a passion. And this perfect blend of passion & profession is the genesis of his Charisma. That is why, despite being an ace Power & Energy Professional, he has been successful in proving himself as a charismatic Management Trainer.
Mr. Indranil Ghosh is a Multi-Skill Trainer and Learning & Development Professional. His prime hobby is to implant positive energy in people. His mission is to “Create Winners”.
With the legacy of 40 years of versatile industrial experience, he is now involved in corporate training. As a professional speaker, he has been conducting various Executive Development Programs for the past several years pan India and abroad.
As an author and trainer, Indranil Ghosh is always an advocator of easy learning and he always tries his best to make a perfect blend of hardcore technical knowledge, soft skills and imagination present in all of his training programs and books.
His Training programs include Process Based Management, Strategy Deployment & Deployment, Creativity, Innovation and Idea Management, Quality & Energy Management System, Quality improvements through the use of QC tools, HR for non-HR professionals, Training the Trainers to enhance their abilities; Vision & Goal Setting, Time Management; Overall personality development through improvement in communication & Presentation Skill and igniting mind for creativity; Organizational Transformation and soft skills like Stress Management, Mind Matters and Self-empowerment, Business Excellence, Developing Leadership Skills among young managers.
His efforts of implanting positive energy in people are often reflected in my writings and the training workshops. He is a published author of many books. Some of them are –
- Three ‘Self-Improvement’ books – “10 Feel Good Factors”, “Empower yourself with the power hidden within you” and “Yes, I got the podium!” for developing personalities
- One educative fiction “Nuggets of Nostalgia – Prescription for happiness”. The attempt has been made to present a handy textbook in form of romantic fiction for the budding managers who wish to manage themselves and other resources. A few hard management dogmas have been propagated in soft manners.
- One soft technical book “Managing the Invisible Monster”. This book talks about safe ways of handling electricity, which is invisible but can serve both as a slave as well as a master. Hazards of electricity and the ways to mitigate them have been discussed through stories in such a simplified manner that even persons who do not know anything about electricity will be able to understand it.
- Two books on Business Management. One on business sustainability – “Romance with Risk is Business but Romance with Business is Sustainability” and the other one “Harnessing Employees’ Creativity”
- Some more books are in the pipeline
Mr. Indranil Ghosh has also been taking part in various Business Excellence and HR Excellence Assessments. He has presented about a dozen of Technical/Study/Research Papers on HR, Management & Leadership related topics at various National Level Conferences.
Course Fee includes – ● Participation in the training ● E-certificate of participation upon successful completion of this course, payment of course fee in full and submission of course feedback