Thu, 12 Aug|
Online Training Program
Operation, Maintenance, Condition Monitoring, Performance Improvement and Trouble Shooting of HV/LV Electrical Equipment
Learn from the Expert
Time & Location
12-Aug-2021, 9:30 am IST – 13-Aug-2021, 5:30 pm IST
Online Training Program
About the Event
The participants will learn about various operating procedures, systematic maintenance practices, troubleshooting, handling emergency condition of all major HV/LV electrical equipment.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Employ Safe Work Practices when working with and around electricity
- Conduct safe Sub-station and Equipment operation and maintenance
- Know what to do in case of electrical emergencies
- Use the principles of systematic maintenance on various electrical equipment
- Learn various condition monitoring techniques
- Prepare Equipment Operating Procedures
- Understand the various testing methods
- Prepare Inspection, Testing, Maintenance and Condition Monitoring Schedule
- Contribute to the system reliability improvement
- Contribute towards energy and cost-saving
Who Should Attend?
The course will be helpful to the Electrical Engineers, Plant Operation & Maintenance Personnel, Managers, Supervisors & Technicians engaged in handling electrical equipment in Power Stations, Petro-chemicals, Chemicals, Fertilizer, Steel Plants, Process industry, Designing & Consulting firms and/or any large/medium industry having a wide range of the electrical system.
About The Faculty – Mr. Indranil Ghosh
Mr. Indranil Ghosh is an Electrical Engineer, Fellow of Institution of Engineers (India) and Maintenance, Energy & Safety Management Professional empanelled with various renowned Organizations and Certification Bodies as an assessor for Business Excellence, HR Excellence and Safety & Sustainability.
He has more than 35 years of extensive & versatile industrial experience in Operation, Maintenance and Engineering of various plants, Energy Services, Technical & management Training and Safety & Industry Expert in organizations like Tata, Adani and Essar.
The real joy of teaching comes only when the teacher falls in LOVE with himself and his way of teaching. For Indranil Ghosh, teaching is not only his profession but also a passion. And this perfect blend of passion & profession is the genesis of his Charisma. That is why, despite being an ace Power & Energy Professional, he has been successful in proving himself as a charismatic Management Trainer and a Safety & Sustainability Professional.
Indranil Ghosh is a published author of many books and Technical Papers. These books have been published in various Indian and foreign languages. Some more new books are in the pipeline.
E-certificate of participation will be given on successful –
- completion of the course;
- submission of feedback;
- complete payment of course fee
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES: Full access to the event. CANCELLATIONS: Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances. Delegate substitutes are welcome at any time at no extra cost.