Thu, 08 Oct|
Online Training Program
Own Your People
Learn from the expert.
Time & Location
08-Oct-2020, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm IST
Online Training Program
About the Event
- To provide a basic understanding of managing your own people
- To help the participants to develop themselves as effective supervisors
- The fundamental objective of this training program is to develop Supervision and managerial skill
The course will cover the following areas –
- What is your identity and how you will be remembered
- Art to do small work for people and being a Human
- Do what is in your hand
- An art to learn- Manage Me and Total Quality People –TQP
- Art of Positive Thinking and Positive Attitude
- Learning from Mumbai Dabbawala and Learn an art to become Leader
- Learn the Belief system and art to perceive reality
- Handle with care, appreciate and think out of box
- Handling Stress & becoming Emotional Intelligent
- Be proactive, begin with the end, put first thing first and win-win
- Select team or synergy
- Appreciate, develop self and others
- Gaining knowledge of the simple interpersonal skill
- Basic awareness for leading people
- Learn to handle your people in a very easy way
- Get respect and success at the shop floor
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and supervisors who need a basic understanding of the subject
- All others interested to understand basic leadership
- Shop floor supervisors and managers
About the faculty – Harkishan Prajapati
- 44 years of total experience, in a chemical factory as an Engineering Head and a Lead Trainer
- Lead Trainer with experience of 8+ years. Covered 5000+ training days with covering a wide range of soft and functional skill subjects, including training identification, content development, delivery, evaluation and improvement for the complete hierarchy (from workmen and management trainees to senior managers) in whole Learning & Development practice.
- Facilitation, Training and Independent consulting in the areas covering: Operations and maintenance of Chemical Plants, SHE (all safety modules, Hazard and Risk analysis), Quality (5S, Lean, TPM, Kaizen, RCA), and all Soft Skill including supervisory and leadership development
- Worked as Head Engineering for 36 years, in Chemical Complex having turnover of 5000 Cr+ with areas covering Processes, Operation, Engineering, Maintenance, Projects, Materials, Quality, SHE, Productivity, Systems & Procedures, HR with a focus on continual improvement and leading Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrument and Project team.
E-certificate will be given on successful completion of the course.
+₹59.00 service fee
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES: Full access to the event. CANCELLATIONS: Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances. Delegate substitutes are welcome at any time at no extra cost.
+₹59.00 service fee0