Risk Assessment and Safe Work Methods: SWMS, HIRA, PTW System, Lockout & Tagout (LOTO), HAZOP, QRA & Root Cause Analysis
Time & Location
About the Event
The course will cover the following areas –
- Understanding Hazard, Risk and Common Pitfalls
- Developing Hazard Identification
- Risk Assessment and its mitigation
- safe operating system and procedures
- Permit to Work – its key elements and requirement
- Various types of PTW
- LOTO Philosophy, features and Procedures
- Roles, Responsibilities & Authorities of the persons involved in the PTW/LOTO system
- SWMS (Safe Work Method Statement)
- HAZOP and QRA
- Root Cause Analysis
Who Should Attend?
Plant Managers/Engineers, Operation/Production Engineers/supervisors, Maintenance & Project Personnel, Safety Officers/Engineers etc.
About the Faculty – Mr. Indranil Ghosh
Mr. Indranil Ghosh is an Electrical Engineer, Fellow of Institution of Engineers (India) and Maintenance, Energy & Safety Management Professional empanelled with various renowned Organizations and Certification Bodies as an assessor for Business Excellence, HR Excellence and Safety & Sustainability.
He has more than 35 years of extensive & versatile industrial experience in Operation, Maintenance and Engineering of various plants, Energy Services, Technical & management Training and Safety & Industry Expert in organizations like Tata, Adani and Essar.
The real joy of teaching comes only when the teacher falls in LOVE with himself and his way of teaching. For Indranil Ghosh, teaching is not only his profession but also a passion. And this perfect blend of passion & profession is the genesis of his Charisma. That is why, despite being an ace Power & Energy Professional, he has been successful in proving himself as a charismatic Management Trainer and a Safety & Sustainability Professional.
E-certificate will be given on successful completion of the course.
- IndividualINR 5,000+INR 900 GST+INR 147.50 Service feeINR 5,000+INR 900 GST+INR 147.50 Service fee0INR 0