Tue, 06 Oct | Online Training Program
Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
Learn from the book 'Seven Habits of Highly Effective People' authored by Steven Covey.
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
06-Oct-2020, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm IST
Online Training Program
About the Event
- Introduction, problem, perception, paradigm, inside out and habit
- Habit - 1: Be Proactive
- Habit - 2: Begin with the end in mind
- Habit - 3: Put First thing First
- Habit - 4: Think Win-Win
- Habit - 5: Seek first to understand and then to be understood
- Habit - 6: Synergy
- Habit - 7: Sharpen the saw
About The Faculty – Mr. Harkishan Prajapati
- 44 years of total experience, in a chemical factory as an Engineering Head and a Lead Trainer
- Lead Trainer with experience of 8+ years. Covered 5000+ training days with covering a wide range of soft and functional skill subjects, including training identification, content development, delivery, evaluation, and improvement for the complete hierarchy (from workmen and management trainees to senior managers) in whole Learning & Development practice.
- Facilitation, Training and Independent consulting in the areas covering: Operations and maintenance of Chemical Plants, SHE (all safety modules, Hazard and Risk analysis), Quality (5S, Lean, TPM, Kaizen, RCA), and all Soft Skill including supervisory and leadership development
- Worked as Head Engineering for 36 years, in Chemical Complex having turnover of 5000 Cr+ with areas covering Processes, Operation, Engineering, Maintenance, Projects, Materials, Quality, SHE, Productivity, Systems & Procedures, HR with a focus on continual improvement and leading Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrument and Project team.
E-certificate will be given on successful completion of the course.
- IndividualINR 2,000+INR 360 GST+INR 59 Service feeINR 2,000+INR 360 GST+INR 59 Service fee0INR 0