Systematic Plant Maintenance
Time & Location
About the Event
Continuous improvement of an organization must become everyone’s business. As Maintenance departments always get step-motherly treatment in many organizations, the necessity for Continuous improvement is often ignored here. As a result, Maintenance Management, as an important discipline, is often ignored as a recognized discipline.
Where mantra is to move faster, it becomes the order of the day to make our maintenance more effective and efficient.
Upon completion of this course the participant will be able to:
- To establish a better maintenance practice
- Planners and maintenance manager aware of better planning
- Enhance better cooperation between operation and maintenance personnel
- Avoid unnecessary toiling
- Have cost-effective maintenance
This training program will also help the engineers and managers to make plant & equipment maintenance more effective and efficient through increasing morale & motivation of the employees.
Organizations, where Continuous Improvement is a component of the core strategy, will find that this training program will equip the participants with the skills and knowledge of monitoring some of the key management and functional processes, which will change the way they work. The program will enable participants to think, prioritize, organize, and champion “Performance Excellence and thereby ensure greater revenue and profits to their organizations.
Who Should Attend?
Plant Managers, Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Planners, Plant O&M Professionals
- Maintenance Philosophy – a necessary evil
- Maintenance Management scenario
- Various maintenance concepts – Preventive, Predictive, Condition Based and Break Down Maintenance
- Maintenance Stratégies – sélective maintenance
- Maintenance as a Customer focus process
- Routine/Preventive Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Predictive Maintenance Planning & Scheduling
- Break Down Maintenance and Root Cause Analysis
- Use of FMEA and other QC tools
- Maintenance Performance Indicators
About the faculty - Mr. Indranil Ghosh
The real joy of teaching comes only when the teacher falls in love with himself and his own way of teaching. For Mr. Indranil Ghosh, teaching is not only a profession but also a passion. And this perfect blend of passion & profession is the genesis of his Charisma.
With the legacy of 30 years of versatile experience of Power Plant O&M, Training, Engineering, Business Excellence and Energy Management in Tata Power, Adani Power and BSI (British Standard Institutions), he is now involved in Technical, Managerial and Behavioral training.
He has been conducting various Executive Development Programs pan India and abroad. A few times, he was invited to speak on international conferences on varied subjects.
He has rich experience of working in Power Generation Plants (Thermal, Hydro & Bio-gasifier), Electrical Transmission (up to 400kV), Receiving & Distribution system as -
- Site Training Head of the largest Thermal Power Plant of India
- Electrical Maintenance Head of a large thermal power plant
- Developing two Thermal Power Plant Operators' Training Simulators (OTS) – one 330MW Sub-critical and other 660MW Super-critical
- Developing a state of art Training Center
- Engineering of HV/LV Switchyard and power plant electrical auxiliaries
Beside an ace Power Plant Professional, Indranil Ghosh was involved in various employee engagement activities. As a Trainer and catalyst for “Creativity, Innovation & Idea Management”, he has been providing handholding support to many organizations. One of his prime hobbies is to implant positive energy in people through various interactive and motivational training programs.
Indranil Ghosh, a Fellow of Institution of Engineers (FIE), is a certified Business Excellence Assessor and Lead Auditor of ISO 9001 (QMS) and ISO 50001 (EnMS).
He has authored many motivational articles published in various leading magazines and technical papers read in various national conferences. He is also a published author of two ‘Self Improvement’ books – “10 Feel Good Factors” and “Empower yourself with the power hidden within you” and one educative fiction “Nuggets of Nostalgia”. His books have been translated into many Indian and Foreign languages.
E-certificate of participation will be given on successful –
- completion of the course;
- submission of feedback;
- complete payment of course fee
- IndividualINR 2,500+INR 450 GSTINR 2,500+INR 450 GST0INR 0