Time & Location
About the Event
- To identify and address types of waste and to understand how to handle it
- To understand wastewater treatment methods, steps, and technology
- Understanding the process of wastewater treatment is the fundamental objective of this training program.
Managers and Supervisors who are associated with wastewater management and who need a basic understanding of the subject
The course will cover the following areas –
- Waste Management Techniques and 3R
- Types, Characteristics, and Objective of water treatment
- Garbage to Gold
- Standard Norms and Important Definitions
- Preliminary Treatment
- Primary Treatment – Neutralization, Coagulation and Flocculation
- Secondary Treatment – Aerobic, Anaerobic and Activated Sludge Process
- Tertiary Treatment – Nitrification, Denitrification, etc.
- Advance Treatment and Zero Discharge
- Solid Treatment
About The Faculty – Mr. Harkishan Prajapati
- Had commissioned one wastewater treatment plant
- 44 years of total experience, in a chemical factory as an Engineering Head and a Lead Trainer
- Lead Trainer with experience of 8+ years. Covered 5000+ training days with covering a wide range of soft and functional skill subjects, including training identification, content development, delivery, evaluation, and improvement for the complete hierarchy (from workmen and management trainees to senior managers) in whole Learning & Development practice.
- Facilitation, Training and Independent consulting in the areas covering: Operations and maintenance of Chemical Plants, SHE (all safety modules, Hazard and Risk analysis), Quality (5S, Lean, TPM, Kaizen, RCA), and all Soft Skill including supervisory and leadership development
- Worked as Head Engineering for 36 years, in Chemical Complex having turnover of 5000 Cr+ with areas covering Processes, Operation, Engineering, Maintenance, Projects, Materials, Quality, SHE, Productivity, Systems & Procedures, HR with a focus on continual improvement and leading Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrument and Project team.
E-certificate will be given on successful completion of the course.
- IndividualINR 2,000+INR 360 GST+INR 59 Service feeINR 2,000+INR 360 GST+INR 59 Service fee0INR 0