Ways for Energy Conservation and Energy Management
Time & Location
About the Event
- Energy and overview of its various sources
- Reduction in carbon emissions
- Conceptually understanding energy performance
- Managing the use of energy
- Practically the focus is on energy efficiency
- Optimization of Methods Improvement
- Application of alternative energy sources
- Energy Monitoring System and Energy Audits
About the faculty - Mr. Indranil Ghosh
The real joy of teaching comes only when the teacher falls in love with himself and his own way of teaching. For Mr. Indranil Ghosh, teaching is not only a profession but also a passion. And this perfect blend of passion & profession is the genesis of his Charisma.
With the legacy of 30 years of versatile experience of Power Plant O&M, Training, Engineering, Business Excellence and Energy Management in Tata Power, Adani Power and BSI (British Standard Institutions), he is now involved in Technical, Managerial and Behavioral training.
He has been conducting various Executive Development Programs pan India and abroad. A few times, he was invited to speak on international conferences on varied subjects.
He has rich experience of working in Power Generation Plants (Thermal, Hydro & Bio-gasifier), Electrical Transmission (up to 400kV), Receiving & Distribution system as -
- Site Training Head of the largest Thermal Power Plant of India
- Electrical Maintenance Head of a large thermal power plant
- Developing two Thermal Power Plant Operators' Training Simulators (OTS) – one 330MW Sub-critical and other 660MW Super-critical
- Developing a state of art Training Center
- Engineering of HV/LV Switchyard and power plant electrical auxiliaries
Beside an ace Power Plant Professional, Indranil Ghosh was involved in various employee engagement activities. As a Trainer and catalyst for “Creativity, Innovation & Idea Management”, he has been providing handholding support to many organizations. One of his prime hobbies is to implant positive energy in people through various interactive and motivational training programs.
Indranil Ghosh, a Fellow of Institution of Engineers (FIE), is a certified Business Excellence Assessor and Lead Auditor of ISO 9001 (QMS) and ISO 50001 (EnMS).
He has authored many motivational articles published in various leading magazines and technical papers read in various national conferences. He is also a published author of two ‘Self Improvement’ books – “10 Feel Good Factors” and “Empower yourself with the power hidden within you” and one educative fiction “Nuggets of Nostalgia”. His books have been translated into many Indian and Foreign languages.
E-certificate will be given on successful completion of the course.
- IndividualINR 2,000+INR 360 GST+INR 59 Service feeINR 2,000+INR 360 GST+INR 59 Service fee0INR 0