WEB SERIES – Energy Conservation and Energy Management
Time & Location
About the Event
handholdingThis course will help the participants –
- in preparing for Energy Auditor Examination
- become aware of the Energy Management System (EnMS) – ISO 50001
The course will cover the following areas –
- Energy and overview of its various sources
- Energy reserve and commercial energy production
- Energy conversion and energy pricing
- Conceptually understanding energy performance
- Energy Performances parameter of various plant equipment
- Managing use of energy – energy efficient plant
- Understanding the efficiency and effectiveness
- Practically the focus is on energy efficiency
- Technical and Commercial Losses
- Optimization of Methods Improvement
- Energy conservation and alternate energy sources
- Reduction in carbon emissions
- Application of alternative energy sources
- Non-conventional energy like hydro, solar, wind, tidal etc.
- Energy Monitoring system and Energy Audits
- Introduce the purpose and benefits of an Energy Management System - ISO 50001
- Management Principles, their application and potential benefits
- Interpretation and understanding the requirements of the ISO 50001
- Process-based Energy Management system Model
- Understanding Statutory & Regulatory Requirements
- EnMS audits based on the “Process Approach”
About The Faculty – Mr. Indranil Ghosh
The real joy of teaching comes only when the teacher falls in Love with himself and his own way of teaching. For Professor Indranil Ghosh, teaching is not only a profession but also a passion. And this perfect blend of passion & profession is the genesis of his Charisma.
With the legacy of 37 years of versatile experience of Power Plant O&M, Training, Engineering, Business Excellence and Energy Management in Tata Power, Adani Power, BSI (British Standard Institutions) and Essar Power, he is now involved in Technical, Managerial and Behavioural training. He has been conducting various Executive Development Programs pan India and abroad. A few times, he was invited to speak on international conferences on varied subjects.
He has rich experience of working in Power Generation Plants (Thermal, Hydro & Bio-gasifier), Electrical Transmission (upto 400kV), Receiving & Distribution system as -
- Site Training Head of a the largest Thermal Power Plant of India
- Electrical Maintenance Head of a large thermal power plant
- Developing two Thermal Power Plant Operators' Training Simulators (OTS) – one 330MW Sub-critical and other 660MW Super-critical
- Developing a state of art Govt. recognised Training Centre
- Engineering of HV/LV Switchyard and power plant electrical auxiliaries
Beside an ace Power Plant Professional, Indranil Ghosh was involved in various employee engagement activities. As a Trainer and catalyst for “Creativity, Innovation & Idea Management”, he has been providing hand holding support to many organizations. One of his prime hobbies is to implant positive energy in people through various interactive and motivational training programs.
Indranil Ghosh, a Fellow of Institution of Engineers (FIE), is a certified Business Excellence Assessor and Lead Auditor of ISO 9001 (QMS), ISO 14001 (EMS), ISO 45001 (OHSMS) and ISO 50001 (EnMS).
He has authored many motivational articles published in various leading magazines and technical papers read in various national conferences. He is also a published author of two 'Self Improvement' books – “10 Feel Good Factors” and “Empower yourself with the power hidden within you” and one educative fiction “Nuggets of Nostalgia”. His books have been translated into many Indian and Foreign languages.
E-certificate of participation will be given on successful –
- completion of the course;
- submission of feedback;
- complete payment of course fee
- IndividualINR 10,000+INR 1,800 GSTINR 10,000+INR 1,800 GST0INR 0