top of page
Mon, 07 Dec|
Online Training Program
HAZOP and QRA
Learn from the expert
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
07-Dec-2020, 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm IST
Online Training Program
About the Event
- To understand the process of identifying and simply addressing hazards and risk.
- To learn how to implement and monitor Hazard and Risk Analysis and how to bring high risk to an acceptable limit
Who Should Attend?
- Managers and executives of Manufacturing, R & D, Engineering, Maintenance, Design and Safety department
Take Away for Participants
- Awareness and training to people for Hazard and Risk analysis
- Participants can understand to carry out hazard and risk analysis themselves for their plants
- Participants can learn to reduce risk at an acceptable level
- Understanding of hazard and risk analysis with one case study
- Hazard: Definition and identification methods-Traditional & Fundamental
- Risk analysis: Definition, Assessment, Qualitative and Quantitative analysis, Risk Matrix, Risk evaluation, Risk control
- Hazard and HAZOP Study - Study 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 – Fundamental method with formats and Guide words
- HS1: hazards of raw material, interaction, MOC, site selection
- HS2: hazards of each process stage on flow diagram with guide words
- HS3: (HAZOP): hazards of each line of process on P & ID and SOP with guide words
- HS4, HS4, HS6: Procurement, installation, commissioning and production trial
- A case study with examples of various methods: PHA, Check sheet, What-if analysis, Fault Tree Analysis, Event Tree analysis, LOPA etc.
- Analysis of Major accidents of the world: Bhopal, Alpha piper, Challenger, Columbia and Texas BP and many other
About The Faculty – Mr. Harkishan Prajapati
- Conducted 50 + One-day training program on Hazard and Risk Analysis at the shop floor.
- Carried out HAZOP study on chemical process
- 44 years of total experience, in a chemical factory as an Engineering Head and a Lead Trainer
- Lead Trainer with experience of 8+ years. Covered 5000+ training days with covering a wide range of soft and functional skill subjects, including training identification, content development, delivery, evaluation and improvement for the complete hierarchy (from workmen and management trainees to senior managers) in whole Learning & Development practice
- Facilitation, Training and Independent consulting in the areas covering: Operations and maintenance of Chemical Plants, SHE (all safety modules, Hazard and Risk analysis), Quality (5S, Lean, TPM, Kaizen, RCA), and all Soft Skill including supervisory and leadership development
- Worked as Head Engineering for 36 years, in Chemical Complex having turnover of 5000 Cr+ with areas covering Processes, Operation, Engineering, Maintenance, Projects, Materials, Quality, SHE, Productivity, Systems & Procedures, HR with a focus on continual improvement and leading Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrument and Project team.
E-certificate of participation will be given on successful –
- completion of the course;
- submission of feedback;
- complete payment of course fee
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES: Full access to the event. CANCELLATIONS: Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances. Delegate substitutes are welcome at any time at no extra cost.
bottom of page