HR for Non-HR, a Paradigm Shift from Personnel Management to Human Resource Management
Time & Location
About the Event
This modular intervention is designed to elevate the human resource and related capabilities of line managers and functional managers. As the markets become more competitive, there is intense pressure on Managers to deliver results in various facts of People, Process and Product/Services areas. Managers profile also calls for initiative, manage people, look at self-development and be effective to take on the challenges.
In short, to make these managers more knowledgeable in human resource activities that fall within each of their core functions.
The program is an attempt to make a smooth journey for all managers or would-be managers, who has very little knowledge of HR function but wish to become more effective in their usual endeavour. The program also intends to provide a detailed understanding of required skill sets, knowledge & confidence to be more effective in their role.
The other objectives of the course are -
- To make the participants understand the importance of people’s participation, engagement and development and convert them into assets
- To make the participants learn about the recent practice in personnel management as well as the modern HR theories in this field
- To improve the leadership acumen of the participants in the areas of relationship building, Problem-solving & Decision making, and Time, Stress and Conflict management
- To enhance perspectives of participants about Managerial Effectiveness and develop the aptitude to manage the People & Process efficiently & effectively
- Development of Training skills – Pre-Training (Training Need Assessment and curriculum development for Behavioral and Technical training); Training delivery (conducting the program); and Post Training (training need evaluation; training effectiveness)
- The participants will be encouraged to prepare an action plan to contribute greater value to the organization and give action ideas which they can implement in their area of work
- Sharing the industry experiences
Who Should Attend?
- Persons, who do not have any formal education and exposure to HR or any other related management studies
- Plant Engineers, middle management level professionals and supervisors who have responsibility for taking care of workforce and contractual workforce
About The Faculty - Mr. Indranil Ghosh
The real joy of teaching comes only when the teacher falls in LOVE with himself and his own way of teaching. For Indranil Ghosh, teaching is not only his profession but also a passion. And this perfect blend of passion & profession is the genesis of his Charisma. That is why, in spite of being an ace Power & Energy Professional, he has been successful in proving himself as a charismatic Management Trainer.
Mr. Indranil Ghosh is a Multi-Skill Trainer and Learning & Development Professional. His prime hobby is to implant positive energy in people. His mission is to “Create Winners”.
With the legacy of 40 years of versatile industrial experience, he is now involved in corporate training. As a professional speaker, he has been conducting various Executive Development Programs for the past several years pan India and abroad.
As an author and trainer, Indranil Ghosh is always an advocator of easy learning and he always tries his best to make a perfect blend of hardcore technical knowledge, soft skills and imagination to present them in all of his training programs and books.
His Training programs include Process Based Management, Strategy Deployment & Deployment, Creativity, Innovation and Idea Management, Quality & Energy Management System, Quality improvements through the use of QC tools, HR for non-HR professionals, Training the Trainers to enhance their abilities; Vision & Goal Setting, Time Management; Overall personality development through improvement in communication & Presentation Skill and igniting mind for creativity; Organizational Transformation and soft skills like Stress Management, Mind Matters and Self-empowerment, Business Excellence, Developing Leadership Skills among young managers.
His efforts of implanting positive energy in people are often reflected in my writings and the training workshops. He is a published author of many books. Some of them are –
- Three ‘Self-Improvement’ books – “10 Feel Good Factors”, “Empower yourself with the power hidden within you” and “Yes, I got the podium!” for developing personalities
- One educative fiction “Nuggets of Nostalgia – Prescription for happiness”. The attempt has been made to present a handy textbook in form of romantic fiction for the budding managers who wish to manage themselves and other resources. A few hard management dogmas have been propagated in soft manners.
- One soft technical book “Managing the Invisible Monster”. This book talks about safe ways of handling electricity, which is invisible but can serve both as a slave as well as a master. Hazards of electricity and the ways to mitigate them have been discussed through stories in such a simplified manner that even the persons who do not know anything about electricity will be able to understand it.
- Two books on Business Management. One on business sustainability – “Romance with Risk is Business but Romance with Business is Sustainability” and the other one “Harnessing Employees’ Creativity”
- Some more books are in the pipeline
Mr. Indranil Ghosh has also been taking part in various Business Excellence and HR Excellence Assessments. He has presented about a dozen of Technical/Study/Research Papers on HR, Management & Leadership related topics in various National Level Conferences.
E-certificate of participation will be given on successful –
- completion of the course;
- submission of feedback;
- complete payment of course fee
- IndividualINR 12,000+INR 2,160 GSTINR 12,000+INR 2,160 GST0INR 0