Mon, 10 Aug|
Online Training Program
Value Based Safety
Learn from the expert.
Time & Location
10-Aug-2020, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm IST
Online Training Program
About the Event
- Any organization implements SHE standard with implementing basic safety practices, advanced safety practices and Behaviour-based safety practices.
- But still, the culture of an organization play an important role in SHE practices.
- Safety and hazard can be maintained effectively after having a clear understanding on goal, culture and values.
- Safety is a value. A value is a set of the core belief of an individual concerning how he should behave in different situations. So value for safety is beyond compromise.
- Value-based safety is the final and last most important option to implement SHE standard in a systematic permanent way.
The course will cover the following areas –
- Pictorial view of Accidents, Unsafe act, Unsafe condition, Safe and Unsafe behaviour
- Why do accidents happen? Behaviour, attitude and values of people at works- Journey from culture to destiny
- Overview and case study of world-famous accidents: Challenger, Columbia, Bhopal, Chernobyl, Piper alpha, Flixborough etc.
- Learn what values are and what Value-Based Safety is.
- How to treat safety as a value?
- Develop Safety culture by supportive Leadership and open line of Communication
- The environment of Value-Based Safety
- Awareness and training to people for value-based safety based on this uniquely designed program
- The hidden or secondary cause of many accidents are valued at the workplace that can be learned from world-famous accidents
- To learn that only value-based safety can improve morale, motivation and safety culture.
- A total paradigm shift on safety challenges for the participants
Who Should Attend?
- Safety Officers, Safety/SHE Coordinators
- Top and Senior Management
- Plant Executives/Managers, Maintenance Engineers
About the faculty – Harkishan Prajapati
- 44 years of total experience, in a chemical factory as an Engineering Head and a Lead Trainer
- Lead Trainer with experience of 8+ years. Covered 5000+ training days with covering a wide range of soft and functional skill subjects, including training identification, content development, delivery, evaluation and improvement for the complete hierarchy (from workmen and management trainees to senior managers) in whole Learning & Development practice.
- Facilitation, Training and Independent consulting in the areas covering: Operations and maintenance of Chemical Plants, SHE (all safety modules, Hazard and Risk analysis), Quality (5S, Lean, TPM, Kaizen, RCA), and all Soft Skill including supervisory and leadership development
- Worked as Head Engineering for 36 years, in Chemical Complex having turnover of 5000 Cr+ with areas covering Processes, Operation, Engineering, Maintenance, Projects, Materials, Quality, SHE, Productivity, Systems & Procedures, HR with a focus on continual improvement and leading Mechanical, Civil, Electrical, Instrument and Project team.
E-certificate will be given on successful completion of the course.
- Ticket type
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES: Full access to the event. CANCELLATIONS: Fees once paid is non-refundable and non-transferrable under any circumstances. Delegate substitutes are welcome at any time at no extra cost.Price₹1,500.00
+₹270.00 GSTTax: +₹270.00 GST
+₹44.25 service fee+₹44.25 service fee